Super Berry Smoothie Bowl
If you’re one of the many crunched for time in the morning, trying to stay healthy by eating clean or racking your brains on how to spend more quality time with your family, this Super Berry Smoothie Bowl recipe might just be for you!
Super Berry Smoothie Bowl made using Ujong Gourmet Ginger Berry Crunch Granolas, served with a cup of Gryphon Tea's Tomatino for a wholesome treat!
Loaded with vitamins, nutrients and heaps of antioxidants, this is not your ordinary smoothie bowl. It is 100% all natural, gluten-free and vegan friendly, filling yet low-carb, suitable for adults and kids alike! Prepared with frozen banana, berries and a non-dairy milk smoothie base, topped with delicious fresh fruits and Ujong Gourmet’s Ginger Berry Crunch granolas, this simple smoothie bowl will be a hit among the kiddos as a cooling refreshment, or a wonderful meal replacement on busy work-from-home days!
For our version of the Super Berry Smoothie Bowl, we put together Ujong Gourmet’s gluten-free Ginger Berry Crunch granolas – tossed with cranberries, cashews, ginger and a splash of organic coconut flower nectar; and added in-season red kiwifruits that are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, vitamins, manganese and antioxidants-packed fresh strawberries and blackberries, and nutritious chia seeds for that ultimate healthy indulgence without the extra calories!
This recipe is so simple to work with, and great for family bonding as well. All you have to do is prep your smoothie base by freezing your choice of fruits the night before, and you can unleash your creativity and have fun as a family, putting together scrumptious smoothie bowls that are great for everyone’s health!
Easy | Serves 2
Ingredients for Berry Smoothie Base
- 1 Frozen Ripe Banana
- 4 – 6 Frozen Strawberries, depending on size
- 6 – 8 Frozen Blackberries, depending on size
- 1 punnet Frozen Blueberries
- 2 – 3 tbsp Non-Dairy Milk (Add more as needed, we used Almond Milk)
- 1 cup Ujong Gourmet Ginger Berry Crunch Artisanal Baked Granolas
- 4 – 6 Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1 – 2 Fresh Red Kiwifruit, sliced
- 4 – 8 Fresh Blackberries
- 1 – 2 tsp Chia seeds
Frozen mixed berries and banana in a blender
- Add frozen mixed berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add in a splash of non-dairy milk (we used almond milk) and continue to blend on low, scraping down the sides as needed, until you achieve a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 2 serving bowls and decorate with your desired toppings. We used sliced red kiwifruit, strawberries, blackberries to add some natural sweetness and tartness, as well as Ujong Gourmet’s Ginger Berry Crunch Granola for added berry goodness and crunch, finished off with chia seeds!
- Serve immediately with your favourite Ujong Gourmet Herbal Tisane or Gryphon Tea’s Tomatino for a wholesome treat!